Forrest Saw Blade Woodworker II Table Saw Blades
Forrest Woodworker 2 all purpose blade you can RIP & CROSSCUT 1" to 2" hardwood and softwood resulting in a smooth as sanded surface. Ply-veneers of oak and birch will crosscut with NO BOTTOM SPLINTER at moderate feed rates.
20° Face Hook for easy feed.
- DOUBLE HARD and 40%
STRONGER C-4 CARBIDE will give
up to 300% longer life between
- Ends blade changing (one blade does
rip, combo, and crosscut).
- Ends scratchy saw cuts.
- Ends second-step finishing (jointing
and sanding not required).
- Ends cutting 1/16" oversize to allow
- Buy and sharpen ONE blade instead
of 3, (24T Rip, 50T Combination,
Use 30TWoodworker 2 version if ripping mostly 2" - 3" Thick hardwoods. Side wobble is held to .001" - with other brands of blades .004/.010 is common!
- RAISE the blade for THICK woods.
LOWER the blade for THIN woods
and get perfect cuts every time.
- Specially engineered clearances on the
carbide teeth can totally eliminate side
scoring. The result...no planing/jointing
or sanding. In many cases a glue-line
cut can be obtained, depending on the
accuracy of the saw machine.
- Optional thin-kerf 3/32" width blades are
available in 10" diameter for EASIER
CUTTING with minimum power saw
machines. They also remove 25%