Will the Biesemeyer Commercial Fence System fit my saw?
In most cases, if you do not have a Delta saw, the Biesemeyer system is adaptable to your saw. If you can answer yes to the following questions,
then the Biesemeyer system will be adaptable to your saw.
Table Illustration Text Box:
- A. Is the distance between these two points over 18 inches?
- B. Is this distance between 3.25 inches and 8.25 inches?
- C. Is this distance between 3.25 inches and 8.25 inches?
- D. Is the distance between these two points over 23 inches?
- E. Is this distance less than 17.5 inches?
- F. Is the Table at least 1.5 inches thick?
- G. Is your table top cast Iron?
- o The angle iron rails extend 18" to the left of the saw blade. If the saw has a cast iron wing, the distance should be between 18" - 20". If the saw does not have a wing, the system will still work as long as the customer fills in the area with an additional extension table.
- o This is the minimum distance for the miter slots in the saw to clear the cutouts in the rails.
- o This is the maximum distance for the miter slots in the saw to clear the cutouts in the rails.
- o This is the minimum distance needed so that the pad on the fence will still ride on the saw table.
- o This is the maximum distance between the miter slots (outside to outside) that will clear the cutouts in the rail.
- o This is the minimum thickness on the main cast iron table top to safely allow the customer to drill new holes in the lip of the saw.
- o The main tabletop must be cast iron. Extension wings need to have a flat solid surface. Open grate and stamped steel wings with depressions need to
be removed and replaced with flat solid surface extension tables.